Friday, December 19, 2008

I Just LOVE a First Blog Post

Our family currently unschools,
and has previously homeschooled,
and previously public schooled,
and previously Montessori schooled.

I am so passionate about our lives, like so many other homeschoolers and unschoolers that I felt I need to start a separate blog from my current Rain's Authentic Blog to write about and share what we do in our unschooling lives.

Our family consists of my husband, who is the stay-at-home dad, my oldest son, who is 10 and my youngest, who is 7. We have been homeschooling for the past 3 years and have unschooled for about the last year. I work as an author, editor and life coach.

I wrote and published my first book,



I Am Learning All the Time
and it is the first book in a series of books with homeschooling main characters. Our company is Homeschool Adventure Books.

I hope to have this blog as an outlet for my children, husband, and myself to share more about our lives, pictures, events and more. I hope you will follow us along our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment