Friday, February 20, 2009

My Family is Home!

Yes, it only takes a few days to be back into the swing. I just couldn't be happier to have my family home!

Now there is life back into the home. There is noise, arguments, silly games, laughter, snuggles, long talks and lots of cooking.

The boys are playing with all their friends and going on bike rides through the trails, seeing how many times they can jump rope, creating new complex games (that make zero sense to me, lol!) and best of all they are sharing their beautiful hugs that I had missed so much. I realized how much I just love listening to them talk. They tell me about the video games they are playing and I don't understand them at all, however I listen intently and watch their faces as they explain this exciting part of their lives. What a gift they are.

My husband is back and I have my walking buddy again. We are so happy to reconnect and motivation is surging for us both. Funny how we inspire each other to dream and think big. I love the energy he brings to me. I feel inspired to work and I finish all my writing for the week in 4 days.

Loving my awareness of the immense gift of family. Our unique family. The way we work together to sort things out. The way we play together when we are feeling like having fun. The way we talk together when someone needs to speak. The way we allow each other the space to breathe, process and grow.

I am most grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment