Monday, February 23, 2009

Interview on Just Parenting About

If you want to hear more about my children's book, I Am Learning All The Time, I invite you to join me on Christine Heibel's show called Just Parenting About.

This Friday, February 27th at 4:30pm PST / 7:30pm EST

Click the picture below to find out more!


We are going to be talking about unschooling and homeschooling and the book.
I would love to hear from you! Please listen and call in and I may give away a free book!

smiles and joy,
Rain

1 comment:

  1. Rain,
    I always enjoy listening to your interviews. You always have such insight, inspirations and you make me laugh! Many parents are interested and have questions about both homeschooling and unschooling. It will be great to hear your views and answers to their questions.

    How fun is it that one of the listeners may win one of your books. I love this book and am honored that a listener may win one! How FUN is that!!!

    Here's to being a Passion Parent!
    Christine Hiebel

    ReplyDelete